Woodland Services Overview
Nicholsons Forestry offers a complete woodland and tree management service, providing straightforward but bespoke support to landowners in the areas of woodland management, arboriculture and tree surgery.
We operate as both consultants or contractors or as a combination of the two.
Our woodland services include:
- Woodland Management Planning
- Administration of Woodland Management and Budgets
- Management of thinning, felling and replanting operations
- Management of new planting operations including farm woodlands, hedging and mature planting stock
- Maintenance of young trees and woodland including herbicide applications, watering and pruning
- Fencing operations including the design and build of livestock, deer and bespoke fences
- Undertaking grant and licence applications to support all relevant areas of woodland work
Our arboriculture and tree surgery services include:
- Tree safety inspections
- BS5837 tree surveys (tree survey to support construction work)
- Full tree surgery service including hedgerow maintenance, traffic control operations, pollarding, pruning and fruit tree maintenance.
Nicholsons Forestry is accredited by the following official organisations: